This does not mean that u should be late (nt meant for filmstar.) ..for all my friends be on time.. don’t use this on me..
Wanted to c if I have used this in my life..(ya sirf textbook mein accha hai)
1. My fear of swimming (nt because of water..but costume..dont have figure like priyanka chopra…lol).i must have applied for swimming class couple of times(always full of excuse..no time.. will get tanned..we live in India where guys want fair, beautiful and good looking girl.. who can ignore fairness creams) with all the distractions how did I end in swimming pool.. my girls trip to nagaon put me in sea with no swimming skills..pretty bad situation..the next thing was survival instinct..now I just love it.will be doing scuba diving towards end of this year.
2. Giving my cs exam and law degree- freak..i almost died when I saw my syllabus..could not get the jargons..my friend used to actual do a workout with my heavy books..lol..i though it is not my cup of tea..but still started studying..and it did nt taste bad.
3. Enjoying time with friends- this might not be expected in the list.. but yes it is..college days were magical, enjoying with friends and studying ofcourse. But things changed after corporate life started. Everyone got busy..more working hours and less friends time. It hit me when best friend got engaged..it was late to spend time together…she was gonna settle abroad..those four months were best..we had n number nightouts..we danced till 3 in morning..had some crazy discussions(we were so loud..thank god nobody complained about us)..most memorable was karoake session..we did not bother about the people in the mall.(I am sure they thought we r crazy..) we were singing songs, dedicating to each other..the whole mall could listen to our singing talent.. (god bless them all..lol)
4. My first trek was real booster for me..i thought I could do trekking.. the feeling of on top of mountain with no electricity, tv and books(just your co trekkers. it was great..it was nt like big boss..everyone helped and cooked..with a gud experience I went for night trek from katraj to sinhgad..we climbed almost 10 hills in one night. This was big achievement for someone who has recently climbed one in DAY light. Night trek took my breath away literally..i had bruises..but did nt give up(c I did nt lie abt my fighter spirit.) I must have started trekking late in my life..but I am still continuing with it..one step at a time..
5. This has to be a life lesson which was taught by a friend(why did i thought of sharing it..I have thought that someone who reads this might get something out of it)..jealously can ruin everything(even best friends)..i have seen people fight, argue even kill each other but never thought a friends can be so jealous about other..why would a friend send threatening sms to her best friend? It killed their relationship..very sad and disturbing..what have u done late??